Friday 26 September 2014



FINAL FEEDBACK
·         The training was wonderful for it enabled me to clear or rather solve some of the problems that used to hinder me from using internet to make my teaching easy.

·         The question of using the 5Ws and 1H was well discussed. In fact we agreed that in today’s news reporting we should pay more attention on the How and Why the event unfolded rather than the other Ws which are already reported by the social media by the time the mainstream media go on air. 

·         After attending this course I feel much enthusiastic to use internet in my teaching especially for searching important information with my students.

·         I will always guide my students to do research using internet for journalism topics. For instance, when teaching specialized reporting where various topics are referred to such as business and finance; environment; politics; education; agriculture; economy, and so forth. Students will be guided on how to google and search for the pieces of information that are relevant to their specialization of reporting.    

No comments:

Post a Comment